It’s an action packed week for Precinct 2354! Check out the list of events below, from club meetings to candidate meet and greets, to town halls with Rep. Joe Barton (TX-06). Get out there and get informed!
- From 3-4pm, catch up with the 360 Corridor Democratic Action group for their monthly meeting at Romano’s Macaroni Grill, 1670 W. I-20 in Arlington.
- John W. Duncan for Congressional District 6 will be at La Rueda Mexican Restaurant in Ft. Worth from 6:30-8pm.
- If you’re near Rice, take your lunch from 12-1 and head to First Baptist Church at 201 Dallas St. for the first of town halls with our U.S. House of Representatives Member Rep. Joe Barton.
- If you’re in Crowley at lunch time, head to the Crowley Recreation Center at 405 S. Oak from 12-1 for town hall #2 with Rep. Joe Barton.
- Or if you’re in Ennis near dinner time, town hall #3 with Rep. Joe Barton will be at the Ennis Public Library from 6-7pm.
Learn more about all the candidates for offices representing Precinct 2354 over on the Election Information page and check out other ways to Get Involved.
To subscribe to the Precinct 2354 calendar, which is updated on Sunday and Wednesday each week, click this link to import into your calendar apps and programs.