It’s an action packed week for Precinct 2354! Check out the list of events below, from club meetings to candidate meet and greets, to town halls with Rep. Joe Barton (TX-06). Get out there and get informed!
- From 3-4pm, catch up with the 360 Corridor Democratic Action group for their monthly meeting at Romano’s Macaroni Grill, 1670 W. I-20 in Arlington.
- John W. Duncan for Congressional District 6 will be at La Rueda Mexican Restaurant in Ft. Worth from 6:30-8pm.
- If you’re near Rice, take your lunch from 12-1 and head to First Baptist Church at 201 Dallas St. for the first of town halls with our U.S. House of Representatives Member Rep. Joe Barton.
- If you’re in Crowley at lunch time, head to the Crowley Recreation Center at 405 S. Oak from 12-1 for town hall #2 with Rep. Joe Barton.
- Or if you’re in Ennis near dinner time, town hall #3 with Rep. Joe Barton will be at the Ennis Public Library from 6-7pm.
To subscribe to the Precinct 2354 calendar, which is updated on Sunday and Wednesday each week, click this link to import into your calendar apps and programs.